Closing Reception - February 23, 2018, 5pm-8pm
Artwork Removal & Pickup - February 23, 2018, 8pm-9pm.
Arizona Designer Craftsmen is excited to welcome members to the 2017-2018 exhibition, INSPIRE. INSPIRE will feature wall-mountable works by members of Arizona Designer Craftsmen, and will be on display November 3rd through February 23rd at the A.E. England Gallery in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. Located near the heart of the downtown Arizona State University, Arizona Designer Craftsmen will be looking for work that will INSPIRE those who view this exhibition to the arts.
INSPIRE is open to current Arizona Designer Craftsmen members, so if you are not current, this is a good time to join or renew! All work must be wall-mountable with wire for hanging already attached and ready to hang. This will be a juried exhibition, and all mediums are welcome to participate -- we look forward to seeing what you are doing!
DATES TO KNOW
- Submission Deadline - October 7, 2017
- Notification of Results - October 15, 2017
- Artwork Delivery - November 2, 2017, 11am-1pm
- Show Opening - November 3, 2017, 6pm-9pm
- Artist Reception & First Friday - December 1, 2017, 6pm-9pm
- First Friday Reception - January 5, 2018, 6pm-9pm
- First Friday Reception - February 2, 2018, 6pm-9pm
- Closing Reception - February 23, 2018, 5pm-8pm
- Artwork Removal & Pickup - February 23, 2018, 8pm-9pm
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 - This call to artists is open only to current ADC members. If you aren't a current member you can join HERE!
2 - There is a $35 application fee, which can be submitted through the Website.
Step 3 - Email images of work being submitted, in jpg or png format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the text of the email, include your name, contact information, and title, medium, year of creation, dimensions, and price for each work. Each member may submit up to 5 works for consideration.