Submission are being accepted until Sept. 18th.
As an added bonus to entering the show is the opportunity to request to be critiqued for Juried member status if your work is accepted. The results will be announced at the closing of the show.
ADC 60th Anniversary Exhibition “In the Present”Arizona Designer Craftsmen is excited to welcome it’s paid members to participate in the ADC 60th Anniversary Exhibition “In the Present” which will feature 2-D and 3-D work, wall-mountable, pedestal and free standing works by members of Arizona Designer Craftsmen created between September 2016 and September 2019. Work will be on display October 9 to November 7, 2019, at Shemer Art Center. This is a juried exhibition.
The Shemer Art Center and Museum is an highly respected art education facility and gallery in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great opportunity for Arizona Designer Craftsmen artists to show their work. The 60th Anniversary Exhibition is open to current Arizona Designer Craftsmen members, so if you are not current, this is a good time to join or renew!
Head of Metals, Jewelry, Sculpture at Mesa Arts Center, artist and sculptor.
Department Head - Ceramics and Artist in Residence at Thunderbird Center for the Arts; Adjunct Faculty at Phoenix College teaching ceramics; owns his own studio and creates one of a kind ceramic vessels and objects.
Faculty Emeritus, Art Department, Phoenix College, Phoenix AZ. Mediums: Glass, Three Dimensional Design
Representing Shemer Art Center
DATES TO KNOW
- Submission Opens - August 1st, 2019
- Submission Deadline - September 18th, 2019
- Notification of Results - September 24-26, 2019
- Artwork Delivery to the Shemer - TBA
- Artist Reception at the Shemer - October 10th, 2019
- Artwork Removal and Pickup - TBA
DETAILS TO KNOW
- You may submit up to five images.
- Submit quality photos or work will not be accepted.
- Work has been completed within the last three years.
- The Shemer will take 30% of artwork sales.
- All wall-mountable work must be with wire for hanging, already attached and ready to hang. This will be a juried exhibition, and all mediums are welcome to participate
- Jewelry Artists: Work can be framed and wall mountable or displayed on a pedestal.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 - This call to artists is open only to current ADC members. If you aren't a current member, join now to be eligible to participate!
Step 2 - There is a $45 application fee, which is submitted through the website.
Step 3 - Email images of work being submitted, in .jpg or .png format, to email@example.com. In the text of the email include:
- If you would like to be critiqued for jury member status if accepted into the show.
- Your name
- Contact information
- Title, medium, year of creation, dimensions, and price for each work
Each member may submit up to 5 works for consideration.
We look forward to seeing what you are doing!